So my daughter, who often gives me excellent advice, asked me if she could offer a suggestion when posting my blogs to Facebook. She said, “Keep it short and simple. No one will ever finish reading such long blogs!” But she didn’t say anything about keeping the blogs on the website short.
Below is my attempt to keeping it simple on Facebook:
Well, here goes: Call Barbara Todd or Michael Valencia from Casa Bella Realty, LLC when you are thinking about buying or selling a home. 410-746-4630. For the reasons why, check out our website: www.casabellarealtymd.com (or if you are reading this, just scroll through our other pages on our website)
Okay, there you have it. Short and simple. However, if you do want to read a little more, here are some of the reasons why you owe it to yourself to call us to discuss our unique approach to home buying and selling and what it can mean for you.
- We own Casa Bella Realty, LLC, therefore, we can set our commission rates
- No hidden charges like admin or processing fees
- We don’t stop at just telling you how to sell your home quickly and for the best price, we will provide the means of doing so – different levels of staging is provided to all our listing clients, ranging from accent pieces and wall décor for our occupied listings to staging your vacant home with furniture and other pieces to make it stand out from the rest
- Professional High Dynamic Range Photos, 3D virtual tours
- Strong pre-marketing and advertising of your property when listed
- Experienced and knowledgeable of the real estate business and local areas
- Understands that buying or selling a home is personal to you and we will be available to walk you through and explain the entire process
Of course there are more reasons, but I am trying to keep it as short as possible. If you have any questions or would like to chat, please give us a call 410-746-4630.