Selling Your Home
As you begin the process of listing your home, you owe it to yourself to interview several Real Estate Agents/Brokers. You will find that each offers different services and fee models. After doing your homework, you can then make the decision on who you feel can best accomplish the business side of your real estate transaction. Equally important is the connection you make with the person who will be representing you and your comfort level and confidence in them.
We can rattle off all the services that are included in our fee (and will do so on a separate document) and our experience, but we feel that it is important to stress that we truly do care about you, our community, and doing everything we can to Make Home Buying and Selling a Beautiful Experience.
Because we own Casa Bella Realty, LLC and have our own private collection of furniture, accent pieces, and wall décor, we are in a position where we can offer additional services at no cost to you.
We pride ourselves that we can offer the following benefits/services to our clients. We would welcome the opportunity to discuss with you how you could benefit from listing your home with Casa Bella Realty.
No Administrative Fee
No Processing Fee
Expert Home Staging – include in our Fee
Just as no client is the same, no agent/broker is the same. Michael V. Valencia and Barbara A. Todd from Casa Bella Realty recognizes every seller is unique and we pride ourselves in listening to their story and creating a campaign that suits their specific needs. We will take you step-by-step through this process and explain what we will do for you and your home and the thought process behind these actions.
Helping our Military
Additionally, Michael V. Valencia and Barbara A. Todd are honored to assist a very special group of home buyers and sellers. These are members of the military and retired service members. Both Michael and Barbara are certified Military Relocation Professionals. Barbara has personal experience in this area as both her son and son-in-law are active military personnel and has assisted and personally experienced the unique challenges, needs, and timeframes involved in a military move. A military move just does not affect the service member – it affects the entire family.
Casa Bella Realty, LLC Home Selling Services Include
- Main Objective: Casa Bella Realty will work in your best interest to sell your home quickly and for top dollar. We will negotiate with the buyer’s agent, and shepherd you through the closing process.
- Tailored services to meet the individual needs of our clients. Every seller is different. Every seller has different circumstances. We realize this. We take the time to get to know our clients and customize a campaign that mirrors their needs.
- Lower commissions
- No administrative fees
- No processing fees
- Expert Home Staging. Staging a home has proven to result in a quicker sale and for top dollar.
- Home Staging for Occupied Homes:
- Complimentary advice on what areas can be improved upon in your home to accent the positive and advise on how to correct the areas that may be of concern to potential buyers.
- Working with your existing décor and/or adding some items from our private collection
- Home Staging for Vacant Homes:
- Fully staging several rooms in your home using our furniture, accent pieces and wall décor to create the perfect look.
- Home Staging for Occupied Homes:
- Local established Brokerage. Experience in selling/buying in the Baltimore area with expertise in Perry Hall, Nottingham, Parkville, White Marsh and surrounding areas.
- Always accessible by phone or email
- Extends courteous and professional treatment
- Professional courtesy with lawyers, CPAs, financial planners, insurance agents, mortgage lenders, and title companies to assist in all aspects of buying and selling your home
- We be there for you through every step of the selling experience:
- Research the local real estate market
- Help you determine the asking price
- Help you identify key selling points
- Discuss the listing agreement and explain documents
- Provide professional High Dynamic Range Photos and 3D Virtual Tours
- We will begin the selling process before we go live with the listing – Coming Soon
- A “For Sale” sign will be placed in your yard. Casa Bella Realty, LLC’s decorative sign and post will stand out from other brokerages.
- Property will be highly advertised
- Property listed on MLS
- Property listed on Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow and other platforms
- Advertising on Social Media Sites including Casa Bella’s website, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google, etc.
- Holding an Open House, if applicable
- Custom Flyers, if applicable
- A lockbox will be placed on your door
- Coordinate showings with buyers
- Make sure your buyers have financing (i.e., pre-approval)Present all offers from buyers
- Negotiate with buyer’s agent on your behalf
- Attend the closing/settlement