Buying a Home
As you begin the process of buying a home and you begin to interview a Real Estate Agent/Broker, you will probably be asked by the agent, “What is the one thing I can do for you that would make you want to enter into a Buyer’s Representation Agreement with me?” As you can imagine the buyer will probably answer this question with two objectives, “Well, I want you to find me the perfect home and at the lowest purchase price.”
Michael V. Valencia and Barbara A. Todd of Casa Bella Realty know that the above answer is the ultimate goal when buying a home. That’s a given. But it’s what we do and how we do it that sets us apart from other agents and real estate brokerages.
When you use us as your realtor/broker we ask ourselves, “What can we do to make this a positive and an easier experience for our client?” We will listen to our buyers’ needs and create a campaign that suits their specific needs. We will take you step-by-step through this process and explain what we will do for YOU and the thought process behind these actions.
Just as no client (buyer) is the same, no agent/broker is the same. Michael and Barbara from Casa Bella Realty recognizes every buyer has special circumstances and we pride ourselves in acknowledging this – and this is what sets us apart and above other agents/brokers.
Helping our Military
Additionally, Michael Valencia and Barbara Todd are honored to assist a very special group of home buyers and sellers. These are members of the military and retired service members. Both Michael and Barbara are certified Military Relocation Professionals. Barbara has personal experience in this area as both her son and son-in-law are active military personnel and has assisted and experienced personally the unique challenges, needs, and timeframes involved in a military move. A military move just does not affect the service member – it affects the entire family.
Casa Bella Realty, LLC Home Buying Services Include
- Main Objective: Casa Bella Realty will work in your best interest to find you the right property, negotiate with the seller’s agent, and shepherd you through the closing process.
- Tailored services to meet the individual needs of our clients. Every buyer is different. Every buyer has different circumstances. We realize this. We take the time to get to know our clients and customize a campaign that mirrors their needs.
- Casa Bella Realty will be there for you through every step of the buying experience:
- Communicates often with buyer
- Referrals to lenders or mortgage brokers to determine your loan approval amount
- Searches for and locates the best properties that meet your home requirements within your budget. Forward these listings to buyers; schedule appointments to see homes, if client is interested.
- Counsel buyer to develop accurate objectives. May need to broaden search or suggest other options for buyers. (i.e. townhome vs individual home)
- Schedule appointments and accompany buyers to see houses they located on property search sites
- View properties at different times to find negative features such as evening noise, afternoon sun, traffic congestion
- Review comparable sales in the area to determine fair offer
- Help buyer prepare the strongest offer at least risk to buyer
- Will use negotiating strategy and bargaining talents in buyer’s best interests
- Suggest amount of security deposits
- Ensure proper paperwork is submitted by seller and seller’s agent
- Will explain all documents
- Schedule home inspections, termite and other required inspections
- Will be present at appraisals
- Will be present for home inspections
- Will be present at settlement
- Consider best date for buyer in terms of move-in date, storage options.
- Consider having seller pay buyer’s expenses and cancellation charges if seller defaults
- We will deliver to our buyers a Home Warranty at settlement
- Courteous and professional treatment
- You will be treated as family. At Casa Bella Realty we think of ourselves as family and this idea extends to our clients. While you will be working one-on-one with your REALTOR®, we promote an atmosphere of helping each other so that you can be assured of receiving the services you deserve at all times.
- Always accessible by phone or email
- Knowledge and experience in the real estate industry
- Experience in selling/buying in the Baltimore area with expertise in Perry Hall, Nottingham, Parkville, White Marsh and surrounding areas
- Professional courtesy with lawyers, CPAs, financial planners, insurance agents, mortgage lenders, and title companies to assist in all aspects of buying and selling your home